Since founded in 1996, the Stratton Foundation has distributed over $1,456,126 into our local Vermont community to improve the quality of life for those who live here, and to help our neighbors and families living in economic hardship.
The Stratton Foundation works closely with schools, health, and social service organizations to address significant gaps in critically needed services.
Since 2011, the Stratton Foundation distributed over $360,000 – identifying the need, partnering in the solution, and funding the following:
- Children’s Nutritious Backpack Program
- Healthy Food, Holiday Meals, and Winter Clothing Distribution
- Youth Mental Health & Social Services
- Security to children who are ill, traumatized, or in-need
- Assistance with heat
- Youth dental and medical care
- Mentoring, tutoring, and educational services
- Incidences of Emergency and Disaster Relief
- ‘Student Success’ for at-risk youth
- First-Generation College Scholarships
On behalf of those who benefit from your generosity, we are grateful for the receipt of generous donations, grants, and success of our many events like Snowlight in Vermont, Taste of Vermont, and the 24 Hours of Stratton, not to mention the incredible in-kind support of staff and resources given by the Stratton Mountain Resort.
Thank you for having a heart and caring about the Stratton Mountain & Valley Community of Vermont.